He wakes up in the morgue and leads everyone on a macabre but merry chase.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Christopher ia taken by his father to a man called Dr. Pawson , who reveals that his inability to perform ordinary magic is because he has a kind of allergy to silver. Christopher dislikes the castle but discovers that Uncle Ralph was making him get items for a black market. Uncle Ralph is defeated at the end of the book. Sign In Don't have an account?
Start a Wiki. Categories :. But he soon finds that destiny is difficult to avoid, and that having more than the usual number of lives is pretty inconvenient - especially when you lose them as easily as he does!
The Lives of Christopher Chant (Chrestomanci Series, Book 4)
Then an evil smuggler, known only as The Wraith, threatens the ways of the worlds and forces Christopher to take action Her hallmarks include laugh-aloud humour, plenty of magic and imaginative array of alternate worlds. Yet, at the same time, a great seriousness is present in all of her novels, a sense of urgency that links Jones's most outrageous plots to her readers' hopes and fears Help Centre. Track My Order.
- Environmental Design of Urban Buildings: An Integrated Approach!
- Christmas Oratorio, Opus 12: For SSATB Solo, SATB Chorus/Choir and Orchestra with English and Latin Text (Choral Score) (Kalmus Edition).
- The Lives of Christopher Chant (Chrestomanci Series #4);
My Wishlist Sign In Join. Be the first to write a review.
- A Mantra to enhance your mental capabilities.
- The Lives of Christopher Chant (The Chronicles of Chrestomanci).
- Central and Eastern European Media in Comparative Perspective: Politics, Economy and Culture?
- Jeffersonville, Indiana (Images of America)!
Share This eBook:. Add to Wishlist.
How did you like the book?
Instant Download. Description eBook Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book!
Industry Reviews " Silver Shadows Bloodlines Series: Book 5.